Permanent hair removal

EpiLate offers a specialist service in permanent epilation with SWT TECHNOLOGY at Ellipse, Denmark’s leading multinational manufacturer of medical machinery. The results are guaranteed by rigorous clinical tests. Clinical care for customers is continuous and 360 ° and the operators are highly specialized and up-to-date. Efficiency, guarantee of results, professionalism, constant assistance, technology: here are our added values.

SWT technology is an exclusive Ellipse patent that represents a real revolution compared to traditional pulsed light or aesthetic laser diode.

Literally SWT means Selected Waveband Technology and translates into Selective Wavelength Technology.

Unlike pulsed light and aesthetic laser, SWT technology can penetrate precisely and effectively within the bulb due to the wavelength generated by the machine.

TECHNOLOGY SWT guarantees:

EFFECTIVENESS
SAFETY
TREATMENT FOR ALL TYPES OF SKIN
MEDIA AND PAUSE TIME BETWEEN SEPTEMBER AND OTHERS

Duration and treatment of the treatment

The individual treatment on each area lasts an average of 15/20 minutes

The minimum waiting time between the treatment is 4 weeks but varies according to the zone and session up to 8/12 weeks according to individual needs and needs.

The results
EpiLate uses the most advanced technologies currently in the scope of reference.

This way it can guarantee a final result of 95%. The remaining 5% is due to non-synchronized hair growth on a single area and to the possibility of slow growth of hair.

The results obtained by epilates are also CLINICALLY TESTED, the result of the most stringent and rigorous controls in the medical-aesthetic field.

Customer support at 360 degrees is our first requirement.

All of our customers enjoy the continuous support of well-trained workers and constant care of a medical team before, during and after treatment.