Single session permanent hair removal – area Large


Buy now with a simple click on your single seat, for Large areas, SWT epiLate final epilation, for yourself or give it to those who love it.

EpiLate guarantees a final result of 95%. The remaining 5% is due to non-synchronized hair growth on a single area and to a slower growth rate of just this small percentage.
The results obtained by epilates are also CLINICALLY TESTED, the result of the most severe and rigorous controls in the medical-aesthetic field.

IMPORTANT! Select the preference center when checking out.

Permanent hair removal SWT epiLate

Categories: ,


There are no reviews yet.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may also like…

432,00 349,00
Pack 9 sessions/area Large – permanent hair removal SWT
Discount pack 9 sessions/area Large permanent hair removal  epiLate
Add to cart
240,00 199,00
Pack 5 sessions/area Large – permanent hair removal SWT
Discount pack 5 sessions/area Large permanent hair removal  epiLate
Add to cart
720,00 559,00
Pack Discount 15 sessions permanent hair removal
Pack Discount  10 sessions soft-rejuvenation epiLate
Add to cart